Multivitamin Multimineral Capsules – Active Life – 180 capsules
£35.95 – £38.95
Brand: Good Health Naturally
- Now available in a fully compostable refill pouch – Refill your glass Active Life bottle using our fully compostable refill pouch. Healthy for you AND the planet.
- A Full Spectrum Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Formula – ActiveLife™ is a comprehensive multi-vitamin/mineral formula, which provides a solid foundation for all your nutritional needs.
- 130 Nutrients in One Capsule – A unique and powerful formula, combining 130 nutrients in one capsule, including vitamins and minerals, fulvic trace minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and much more.
- High Antioxidant Content – Contains a wide range of antioxidants including vitamins/minerals A, C, E, Zinc and Selenium, alongside the ‘carotenoids’ lutein, zeaxanthin and bilberry.
- Uses the Biologically Active Quatrefolic® Folate – Includes a full Vitamin B-complex, and the active form of folate, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), which is much better utilised by the body and suitable for those who cannot metabolise synthetic folic acid.
- Ideal for the Whole Family – Suitable for adults and children. 180 capsules per bottle will last for 6 months for children at 1 per day. For adults needing maximum support, up to 6 capsules a day are advised.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
ActiveLife™ Capsules – A Full Spectrum Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Formula
ActiveLife™ has been carefully formulated to provide comprehensive nutritional support to the whole family. Containing 130 nutrients in 1 capsule, including vitamins, minerals, trace minerals from fulvic acid, amino acids, antioxidants and much more.
All ingredients are selected in their most biologically active form including Quatrefolic® Folate (5-MTHF) and L-OptiZinc®.
While there is no substitute for a healthy diet, it is important to supplement the vital nutrients that may be missing in our food supply, due to modern farming methods and soil depletion. ActiveLife™ Capsules provides a simple solution to bridge this gap. There may also be a higher requirement for certain nutrients because of factors such as poor digestive health and nutrient absorption, stress or a busy lifestyle, restrictive diets, age and so on. ActiveLife™ Capsules are also highly recommended for prenatal nutrition.
With the addition of Trace Minerals from Fulvic Acid, we are able to potentially plug even more nutrition gaps. Formed over millions of years through decomposed plant matter, Fulvic Acid provides a rich source of nutrients, with over 70 trace minerals, in a form that is easily absorbed. Trace minerals play a key role in many bodily processes and are becoming widely recognised by nutritionists as being vital for health.
ActiveLife™ capsules also include Lutein, Zeaxanthin, L-Taurine and Bilberry which can support areas such as eye and heart health.
A multi nutrient product is great for assisting many aspects of life from immune health, to heart health, stress management, energy levels, hormone balance and so on, in fact there is no better reason than to support your overall health and wellbeing.
Serving Size: up to 6 Capsules
Serving Per Container: 180 capsules
Adults and Children over age 12- take up to 3 capsules twice per day after a meal. Children under age 12 – take 2 capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare professional. If taking thyroid or iron medication, wait 2 hours before using Active Life™ capsules.
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||DV %|
|Vitamin A (from Palmitate & 20% Beta-Carotene) (5000 IU)||1500 mcg RAE||166%|
|Vitamin C (from Ascorbic Acid)||500 mg||555%|
|Vitamin D (Vitamin D3) (Cholecalciferol) (600 IU)||15 mcg||75%|
|Vitamin E (Natural d-alpha Tocopherol & Mixed Tocopherols) (400 IU)||268 mg||1786%|
|Vitamin K (Vitamin K2) (Menaquinone)||80 mcg||66%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||10 mg||833%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||10 mg||769%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3) (from Niacinamide)||80 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||10 mg||625%|
|Folate||1360 mcg DFE||340%|
|(as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (equivalent to 1481 mcg (6S)- methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine aslt) (Quatrefolic®) (800 mcg Methyl Folate) ***|
|Vitamin B-12 (from methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||4166%|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||20 mg||400%|
|Choline (from Choline Bitartrate)||25 mg||5%|
|Calcium (from Calcium Citrate)||120 mg||9%|
|Iodine (from Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)||60 mg||14%|
|Zinc (from L-OptiZinc®)**||25 mg||227%|
|Selenium (from Selenomethionine)||200 mcg||363%|
|Copper (from Copper Gluconate)||2 mg||222%|
|Manganese (from Manganese Gluconate)||4 mg||174%|
|Chromium (from Chomium Picolinate)****||120 mcg||343%|
|Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Citrate)||75 mcg||166%|
|Chloride (from Fulvic Trace Minerals)||16 mcg||<1%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Malate)||216 mcg||5%|
|Bilberry (fruit) (5:1 extract)||300 mg||*|
|Fulvic Trace Minerals||200 mg||*|
|Strontium (from Strontium Citrate)||60 mg||*|
|Lutein (from Marigold (flower) (ZanMax®)||30 mg||*|
|Zeaxanthin (from Marigold (flower) (ZanMax®)||4 mg||*|
|Aloe Vera Powder (leaf) (200:1)||2 mg||*|
|Boron (from Boron Citrate)||1 mg||*|
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose and medium chain triglycerides.
**L-OptiZinc® brand of zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate L-OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth NI
*** This product uses Gnosis SpA’s(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®) and is protected by US Patent no 7,947,662 Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis SpA
****As Chromax• (Chromium Picolinate) Chromax,• including the Chromax• logo, is a registered trademark of Nutrition 21, LLC Chromax• is patent protected
180 Capsules, 180 Capsules Refill Pack