UB8Q10 Ubiquinol – 60 vegetarian softgel capsules
[Vegetarian friendly capsules]
- Contains quality Kaneka UbiquinolTM – Ubiquinol is the reduced and most bioavailable form of Coenzyme Q10, superior to the oxidised form, ubiquinone. Kaneka UbiquinolTM is backed by years of research, proving its efficacy and safety.
- Multitude of benefits – UB8Q10 supports heart, cellular, bone, muscle, eye, dental, cognitive, immune health and more
- Plays a role in ATP synthesis – Coenzyme Q10 is an essential compound, found in virtually every cell in the human body, required for the production of energy. CoQ10 stimulates the cell’s powerhouse, known as the mitochondria, to produce more energy in the form of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). Without CoQ10 the body cannot produce optimal energy and may be more susceptible to cellular damage.
- Powerful antioxidant properties – Ubiquinol is one of the most powerful antioxidants available, it prevents oxidative damage to the body’s cells, including lipids, proteins and DNA
- Helps to regenerate other antioxidants – CoQ10 can restore the antioxidant potential of other antioxidants such as vitamins C & E, by recycling them
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol – High cholesterol is a well-known risk factor for heart associated diseases. Some research has concluded that CoQ10 may help to reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or ‘bad’ cholesterol whilst supporting healthy (HDL) cholesterol levels
UB8Q10 – Ubiquinol is the reduced and most bioavailable form of Coenzyme Q10, superior to the oxidised form, ubiquinone. Kaneka Ubiquinol is backed by years of research, proving its efficacy and safety.
Although the human body is able to produce its own ubiquinol, factors such as poor diet and the aging process lead to a decline in natural levels over time. And with age, our ability to convert CoQ10 to ubiquinol diminishes too. Ordinarily, the body must convert oxidised CoQ10 into active ubiquinol before it can play a role in providing cellular energy or antioxidant potential. However, Kaneka UbiquinolTM is already in the preferred and readily utilised form.
The heart, brain, kidneys, muscle, and liver have the highest demand for CoQ10, as they require the most energy to function appropriately. Low CoQ10 levels may be a result of nutrient deficiencies or conditions, such as heart disease or gum disease. In these instances, the body’s ability to produce CoQ10 may be impaired, or CoQ10 is likely used up faster than it can be replenished- this is where supplementation can be beneficial.
Good Health Naturally’s UB8Q10 uses Kaneka UbiquinolTM which is bioidentical to the body’s own form of ubiquinol, backed by over 15 years of testing and more than a decade of research and clinical studies which ensure its safety. Kaneka UbiquinolTM has a higher bioavailability and absorption rate in contrast to standard ubiquinone, meaning optimal levels of CoQ10 can be resorted much faster. Kaneka was the first premium quality ubiquinol to be naturally produced by yeast fermentation.
Ubiquinol has many studied benefits including, supporting healthy heart function and cholesterol levels, gum disease, immune health fertility and male sperm health, chronic fatigue levels, sporting performance and more.
Note: Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
Serving Size: 2 soft gel capsules
Servings Per Container: 60 soft gel capsules
Take 2 capsules daily with food.
|Name||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Kaneka Ubiquinol™** (reduced form of CoQ10)||100mg||♦|
♦ = daily value not established ** = Kaneka Ubiquinol™ is a trademark of Kaneka Corp
- Rapeseed oil
- Diglyceryl monooleate
- Soy lecithin (non GM)
- Canola Oil
- Capsule Shell (Modified Corn Starch, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Natural Colour [Caramel], Disodium Phosphate), Diglyercyl Monooleate, Ubiquinol (Kaneka Ubiquinol), Beeswax, Soya Lecithin (Non GM).
For Allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
This product contains no Artificial Flavours, Colours or Preservatives, Yeast or Gluten.
Custom Additional Information