If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us.
Phone: 07468 433411
You can purchase any product or service made available through us via our shop page. The registration of an account is not required.
Methods of Payment
Payment may be made by PayPal, debit, or credit card.
We regret that we cannot accept cash, bank transfer or cheque for any order.
Authority for payment will be requested from your card issuer at the time of your order. We ‘debit’ your card with the full price at the time of the order being placed.
We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage, or if it is found to be a fraudulent payment.
All prices shown on the website are VAT included. The price of the goods or services will be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order subject only to any inadvertent technical error for which we will not be liable.
If you subsequently amend your order to add items, the price charged will be those applicable to the new item(s) at the time that the amended order is confirmed.
Please note a promotion is offered for a limited period of time, subsequent amendments to your order may mean that certain promotions are no longer being offered.
Shipping / Delivery
Delivery will be made to the shipping address specified by you when you place the order. We do not offer a fulfilment service. We usually dispatch orders within 7 working days from your order date.
Each order you make will include a charge for delivery. Delivery charge is added at the time of order and is dependent on weight.
In the case of an order requiring a bespoke quote, no charge will be taken at the time of order. We will contact you to arrange the payment of the shipping costs. This contact may be via phone or email.
Refunds and Exchange
Customers can return their order within 7 working days after they have received their goods. The order must be in a satisfactory condition and the package unopened.
A full refund for the cost of goods, and not the delivery charge, will be given once the goods are received. The customer must obtain proof of posting from the Post Office or courier. The cost of returning the goods is payable by the customer.
Lemon Well Med products are not available on a return basis. Refunds or replacements will only be given on damaged products, and this should be reported within 7 days of the invoice date.
Lemon Well Med Facebook competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to Lemon Well Med and not to Facebook.
- Entry to this prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over.
- There is 1 prize – £100 voucher for use at Lemon Well Med.
- There is no cash or alternative to the £100 voucher for use at Lemon Well Med, and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must leave a comment on the Facebook post with a supplement that they use most regularly – one comment per person. Closing date is 1st October 2021 23:59pm.
- The draw will be held within 7 days of the closing of the relevant promotion. Lemon Well Med will choose one winner at random from all entries.
- The prize will be sent out via email.
- Winner’s name(s) will be announced on Lemon Well Med’s Facebook page and instructions will be included on how to claim the prize.