Liposomal Active B-Complex – 30 Capsules
Liposomal b complex
B vitamins for energy, good mental function and against fatigue
- Contains all 8 active forms of vitamin B
- Uniquely balanced B-Complex
- With added PABA for synergy
- Contains only pure active ingredients
- Even better absorption thanks to liposomes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
1-2 day shipping
Liposomal Active B-Complex
The B vitamin family consists of eight B-vitamins which are water soluble and often work together. Your body cannot store the B vitamins and must have a constant supply to keep your body’s systems functioning well, especially to maintain healthy energy levels.
Why choose active B vitamins – liposomal active b-complex?
Active, or activated, simply means that each B vitamin is present in its bioavailable form. Inactive forms must be converted into active bioavailable forms by the liver, in order to be absorbed and used by your body. But because the liver can’t convert them quickly, most inactive B vitamins are rapidly eliminated from the body before they deliver benefits. More than 98% of B-complex products contain inactive B’s. Our liposomal product containing only active B vitamins is unique.
As you get older, your body’s ability to convert inactive B vitamins into their active usable form decreases. Stress, medications, caffeine, sugar, and refined carbohydrates deplete the B vitamins, increasing your body’s need for them. The doses of B vitamins in this product are perfectly balanced, considering that they are active and liposomal forms of B vitamins, much better absorbed by the body. You can take lower doses of vitamins in liposomal form, because of the higher absorption rate and bioavailability.
Active B-Complex helps with:
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6, B12, folate and biotin contribute to normal psychological functioning (such as concentration, memory and learning ability)
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and folate contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Biotin contributes to maintenance of normal hair and normal skin
Directions: As a food supplement, take 1 capsule per day with plenty of water, before or after a meal or as advised.
Not for children under 4 years of age. Children from 4 to 17 years of age should not take more than 1 capsule per day.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients per capsule / % NRV:
|Bamboo Leaf Extract 75% Silica (Bambusa vulgaris)||161 mg||*|
|Liposomal lipid Blend||150 mg||*|
|PABA (Para Aminobenzoic Acid)||15 mg||*|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate)||12 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate)||5 mg||357%|
|Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide – NADH Vitamin B3||4 mg||24%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5-Phosphate)||3 mg||214%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Diphosphate / Cocarboxylase)||2,5 mg||227%|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||60 mcg||2400%|
|Folate (Methyltetrahydrofolate)||3 mcg||2%|
*Nutrient reference values not established
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetarian capsule).
Does not contain: Gluten, soya, lactose, GMO, preservatives, synthetic colourings or flavourings.
Custom Additional Information
|Other Information:||"Did you know" fact: Vitamin B complex is key to oral health and hygiene. Frequent canker sores, also called aphthous ulcers, and bad breath may be signs of deficiency of the vitamin B complex. Eating foods rich in B complex and maintaining your oral health may be beneficial.|