Nattokinase™ enzyme – 90 capsules
Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic enzyme extracted and highly purified from a traditional Japanese food called natto. It is commonly used as a supplement for its potent effects on cardiovascular health.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Maintainance of healthy blood pressure
- Benefits overall circulation
- Delayed-release capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Nattokinase enzyme – Good Health Naturally
Nattokinase enzyme capsules from Good Health Naturally contain nattokinase and another powerful antithrombotic substance, rutin. Rutin is a bioflavonoid that helps strengthen and increase flexibility in blood vessels. Research shows that nattokinase has fibrinolytic activity, which supports the body in breaking up and dissolving unhealthy blood coagulation. Because it so closely resembles plasmin, it dissolves fibrin directly. This leads to smoother blood circulation and has had over 50 studies and papers published on PubMed over the past 30 years.
Nattokinase enzyme directions
Take 1 capsule twice daily 1 hour before food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision please consult a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional before use.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Ingredient / Amount per Serving / %DV
- Nattokinase 100mg
- (derived from soy bean extract) 2,000 FU
- Rutin 25mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Medium chain triglycerides, hypromellose, water and gellan gum (delayed release capsule).
♦ daily values not established
Nattokinase is extracted from natto, fermented soya beans. While the finished product has only the enzyme and no soya proteins, it is not recommended for those allergic to soya.
Good Health Naturally products are shipped in 3-5 working days.
Custom Additional Information